mylittlefigurinecollection

I have been collecting figurines of cartoon, movie and promotional characters for years. The obsession started when I was about 6 years old. I have always had a love for anything miniature and the first figurines I fell in love with were the Muppet Babies figurines released in Australia by McDonald's in about 1986. For some reason they were some of my favourite toys. As I grew up and started discarding my toys, I always held on to them and started buying more. 24 years later I have hundreds of figurines and I cannot help but buy more whenever I see them. I have a few general rules for the types of figurines in my collection - they must be coloured, made of PVC or hard rubber, be about 5-10cm tall, be solid rather than hollow, have no moveable or articulated parts, not be bendable and have no separate stand. There are the odd exceptions in my collection. I decided to start this blog to catalogue the collection (for my own benefit and anyone else who is interested) and give some background as to who the characters are and where they came from.







Tuesday, August 10, 2010

21. Wile E. Coyote "The Coyote" - Ouch

TM & (c) WBE (s06)
CE PLASTOY
Made in China.

Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies

First appeared in Fast and Furry-ous (1949)

No comments:

Post a Comment